Sunday 21st May 9.30am – 4.00pm
Sunday 2nd July 9.30am – 4.00pm
Sunday 22th October 9.30am – 3.30pm
Sunday 19th November 9.30am – 3.30pm
Bring your vehicle for all day fun. Catering, Jetwash and toilets on site.
£26 per vehicle - up to 5 people in the vehicle providing there are 5 seats and belts, everyone must wear a seatbelt.
Over 5 people then a £2 spectator fee is charged per extra person.
Children free No need to pre-book - just turn up on any of our open dates.
Dates and events are subject to change (they probably wont but they might) so please check before you set out
1. All drivers must hold a current UK valid driving licence. No drink driving.
2. A speed limit of 10mph MUST be observed at all times. Car park limit 5mph.
3. Seat belts must be fitted and worn at all times, the number of occupants in the vehicle on the off road course must not exceed the number of seats with seat belts.
4. No standing on the back of vehicles is permitted on or off the marked off road course.
5. Children under 16 must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
6. Dogs must be kept on a lead and in control at all times.
7. Children under 16 must either be secured in a suitable child seat or be capable of using an adult seat belt at all times when using the off road course.
8. Spectators must keep clear of the off road courses at all times, standing on the track at any point is not permitted.
9. The Red course can be dangerous and care should be taken when tracks are marked Red.
10. The Black course is dangerous and should only be attempted by vehicles fitted with a Full Roll cage and Harness seat belts; everyone MUST wear a crash helmet on the Black tracks (vehicles not suitable will be removed from the Black tracks!).
11. The course is designed to run on a one way system, do not drive round the wrong way.
ALL RIDERS MUST READ AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
1. The course shall consist of mainly rough tracks. Please note the course may be open to other users and to be treated as a ONE WAY ROUTE
2. You must satisfy yourself by walking the track to ensure it is acceptable to you with regarding its features and physical layout and if at any time you become unhappy with any feature or layout you will leave the site
3. Speed limit of 10mph MUST be observed at all times on the course, 5mph in the car park area
4. You must be competent to participate, no drugs or alcohol are allowed
5. Spectators must keep clear of the course at all times, standing on the track at any time is not permitted
6. Suitable off road clothing must be worn: Helmet / Goggles/ Knee Length Boots /Long Sleeves & Trousers / Body Armour (optional) / Gloves in leather or other approved material must be worn
7. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
MK45 4LG Then travel a further 100 yards. The Devils Pit entrance is on the left hand side.
Leave the M1at junction 12
Drive to Harlington
Through Sharpenhoe to Barton Le Clay(approx 4 miles) until you reach a mini roundabout
Turn right marked Luton A6
Just before you join the bypass the entrance is on the left
Leave the A1 at junction 8
Follow the A602 to Hitchintowards the town centre
Then follow the signs for Luton A505
At the mini roundabout take the B655 to Barton Le Clay
Follow the B655, until you reach a T- junction(approx 6 miles)
Turn left marked Luton A6, just before you join the bypass the entrance is on the left